We believe 2017 is the year of the scooter! We are launching this new activity with very high expectations: our aim is to become the specialists in promoting and organising events for the scooter as a method of transport. In the spirit of Le Grand Huit, that means both
- for leisure: guided fun family tours on scooters and a course for scooter activities
- for daily travel, to encourage alternatives to the car.
The scooter course
- an original, amusing activity suitable for everyone, young and old, to have a go
- you can test your balance, control and ability
- it will make you want to use the scooter for getting around
- with no engine, it is a environmentally friendly activity
- it gives your event a sympathetic, human element
- the participants who succeed are given a “scooter licence”
Conditions for the activity
Venue for the activity : a tarmac area, approximately 18m x 18m demarcated with barriers
Our guide can welcome a maximum of 3 people at a time. 2 who are practising and 1 who is taking the “scooter test”. Each participant will spend about 5 minutes on the scooter course.
The scooters have suspension and a brake, top of the range at Decathlon stores. They are suitable for adults weighing up to 100kg and children over 6 years old.
Our guide will check the scooter course for safety, give advice, assess the test and award the “scooter licence”.
We can provide a quote with more precise details of the circuit, the little extras that Le Grand Huit brings to this activity, more particulars regarding conditions and security, and, of course, the price.